The reporting of your findings will go much more smoothly if you organize them according to any study sub-questions or hypotheses that you developed. In response to each of the subquestions, please give the pertinent results, including the findings of any statistical analysis you may have performed, and provide a concise assessment of the results’ significance and reliability.
What should be included in dissertation results?
Components that make up the results chapter of the dissertation
- The information that is displayed on graphs, charts, and tables
- The placing of information within its proper context
- Information that is very important in relation to the participants or responses
- Information essential to answering the research questions
- The material that was obtained from secondary sources is analyzed, and conclusions are formed as a result.
How do you write up results?
Important Considerations for the Results Section of Your Research Be careful to include specifics on the interpretation and analysis of your data, in addition to the statistical significance tests you performed.For the sake of the credibility of your academic essay, report the study findings that were statistically insignificant.When discussing the findings of your research to others, use the past tense.
How do you structure the results section of a thesis?
- Introduction, including a discussion of clinical significance and at least one significant reference
- Methods in significant detail
- Only the results of testing the primary hypothesis and the findings that are most significant from additional tests
- Provide a brief discussion of the most important implications or conclusion in a phrase or two.
How do you present research results?
The proper way to convey the results of research
- Get to know your potential viewers in advance.
- Make sure your presentation is catered to the people who will be watching it.
- Bring the context into focus.
- Recommendations for either policy or practice
- Include tips that are not only helpful to your readers but also easily actionable
- Take your time and perfect what you’re doing.
- Try to steer clear of powerlessness
What are the parts of results and discussion?
- In the portion of your research report devoted to the results and discussion, you should provide the following: Findings
- Comparison to previously published research
- Constraints imposed by your employment
- Casual arguments
- Arguments based on deduction
How do you write results in qualitative research?
The findings obtained through qualitative research Make some broad remarks on what the data indicated pertaining to each of the themes. You may, for instance, talk about repeating areas of agreement or disagreement, patterns and trends, as well as specific comments that were particularly essential to your research topic.
What is interpretation of results in research?
Following either an analytical or experimental investigation, the work of interpreting the results involves deducing meaning from the data that have been gathered. In point of fact, it is an investigation of the potential ramifications of the findings of study.
How do you write a results section for a dissertation in psychology?
Additional Suggestions Regarding the Writing of the Results Section
- Make sure you use the past tense. It is appropriate to use the past tense when writing the results section
- Try to be clear-cut and objective. In the part labeled ″Discussion,″ you will have the chance to offer your own take on how the findings should be interpreted
- Employ the APA format.
- Pay a visit to your local library.
- Consult with a third party
What do you write in results and discussion?
Advice on How to Compose the Results Section Point the reader in the direction of the study data and discuss the significance of the findings.When explaining a fresh collection of data, try to avoid utilizing a phrase pattern that is repeated.In your results, write out and emphasize the most essential findings you obtained.
Make sure you follow the same sequence as the subheadings in the techniques section.
How do you present results in quantitative research?
When presenting the findings of quantitative research, it is often preferable to do so in a visual format, such as a graph, table, figure, or chart. When data is presented visually, it is sometimes far easier to grasp vital information than when the same information is attempted to be explained in a written text.