- The length of a normal undergraduate dissertation ranges from 8,000 to 15,000 words
- The usual length of a master’s dissertation is between 12,000 and 50,000 words.
- The usual length of a PhD thesis is that of a book, between 70,000 and 100,000 words
How long does it take to graduate with a dissertation?
When you reach the point of writing your dissertation, some institutions demand that you complete a certain minimum number of hours of work in that area before they would let you graduate. For graduates of many colleges, the completion of an equivalent of one academic year’s worth of dissertation credits is required.
How to organize your time when writing a dissertation?
- Getting Your Schedule in Order 1 Do not allow the intrinsic slowness of the work involved in your dissertation, particularly in the first phases, to dishearten you.
- 2 Establish concise objectives, carry out appropriate research, and draft a strategy in accordance with these findings.
- 3 Make sure you give yourself enough time to take into account the feedback from your supervisor.
- Additional things
What is the significance of dissertation writing?
Writing a dissertation is a very important task in the world of academics and its relevance cannot be overstated. A quality dissertation paper requires many months of dedicated study time, and its completion signifies the completion of your scholastic journey.